Account Manager (Entry Level)
Omaha National is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained into a key account management role. Strong communication and customer service skills are key to your success. Your training will cover our accounting, underwriting, claims, sales and payroll divisions. You will become an expert in every aspect of our company so that you are prepared to assist our customers. This position will coordinate closely with our Sales and Operations teams to ensure a positive onboarding experience for our clients, who consist of employers throughout the United States to whom we provide payroll services and workers’ compensation insurance. Once our clients are established, the Client Services Manager will maintain and foster positive working relationships, resulting in favorable client retention.
The ideal candidate is an organized professional with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Prior experience in payroll or workers’ compensation is not necessary – we will provide the training!
- Coordinate the onboarding program for new clients.
- Serve as our primary contact to assist clients with questions or concerns, coordinating with other departments as necessary.
- Positively contribute to client retention.
- Participate in the development of policies and training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop and foster positive working relationships.
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve conflict.
- Aptitude to learn the key principles of payroll and workers’ compensation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and aptitude to learn other software applications