This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to join a new, growing, highly successful marketing team as a Renewal Sales Representative. The ideal candidate has sales skills, is passionate about building ongoing relationships, and is driven to succeed.
Your goal is to work collaboratively with internal partners in underwriting and other departments and with insurance agencies to retain business by offering renewal terms and cross-selling services to our current policy holders. You will be building relationships and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. A competitive base salary and high bonus potential allows you to focus on growing your book of relationships while enjoying a supportive, friendly working environment and positive, talented co-workers.
- Work with independent agents and brokers to renew existing business.
- Place outgoing calls to agents to follow up on renewal business applications and quotes.
- Successfully anticipate, recognize, and overcome potential objections.
- Develop and communicate pricing strategies with Underwriters and Sales Managers.
- Upsell payroll services to customers.
- Act as a trusted adviser to brokers by answering questions and providing solutions to meet their customer needs.
- Obtain a property and casualty insurance license and maintain an active status.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Aptitude for sales and relationship building with strong closing skills.
- Positive, collaborative personality and impeccable character.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ability to quickly learn Sales software.
Omaha National employees who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 receive a $300 bonus. In addition, Omaha National provides a stable, positive work environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401K, and paid vacation and sick leave.