Investigations Analyst (Entry Level)
- Assist in the development of a new investigation program.
- Verify details regarding the businesses we insure to identify discrepancies that may be indicators of premium fraud.
- Use social media and other internet databases, as well as specific websites and applications, to uncover activities of injured workers that are inconsistent with their reported disability status.
- Verify medical provider credentialing, lawsuit and malpractice history, and identify other indicators of inappropriate and potentially fraudulent behaviors by physicians and other medical providers.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate investigation findings with key internal employees in the areas of Premium Audit,
- Underwriting, Claims Adjusting, and Medical Management in a factual and unbiased manner.
- Assist with other investigations projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- Demonstrate the ability to verify data, spot trends, and identify inconsistencies.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are a necessity to success in this position.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Possess the aptitude to learn workers’ compensation regulations while interpreting complex legal and medical documents.
- Prior workers' compensation experience is not necessary; we will provide the training.
- Exhibit focus and motivation while engaging in repetitive work.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, as well as exceptional proficiency in internet and social media use.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internet technology developments and the newest search resources and methods.
Omaha National provides a fun, positive work environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401(k), and paid vacation and sick leave.